Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday, June 1

So, till now we have the .PO file mostly completed. I got some more translations done yesterday with the help of my dad. I'm still waiting to hear from Abhishek Singh from OLE Nepal. There are some words, which are too technical to be translated, like parameters. We might either have to transliterate them, or leave them in English. Whatever Abhishek says.

Continuing with the translations of the other documents, I'm going to start with the teacher manual, with that done, more people will be able to use it. The other documents like the release notes are not essential at the moment. OLE Nepal has done most of the translations already, but they are not done in Sphinx. We have them in form of google docs. I have the translated documents and as soon as we are able to download the true font that the document is written in,  I should be able to copy and paste the translations. This will save me a lot of time.

So next, download Madan font

No comments:

Post a Comment